Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WiP Wednesday

Now that I finished up those three quilts that I kept talking about in my last few WiP Wednesday posts, I can work on other projects!

First up is something I'm working on for my guild's scrap swap.  I'm making a wall hanging for my partner, who gave me really great scraps to work with.  I finished up the quilting last night (thanks to my husband taking all three kids to the oldest one's soccer practice), and all I have left is the binding.  I don't want to give away too much, so here's a little peak at the quilting.


I also signed up for the current round of the Modernista Homemade Swap on Flickr.  For this round, we're focusing on things for the kitchen.  I went to my LQS and picked up some fabric for the swap.


I haven't decided what to make my partner yet, but I'm hoping these lovely fabrics will speak to me.

At the end of October, I'll be participating in a local craft fair, so I'm really hoping to get some stuff made for that.  I don't have my own booth, so the pressure to make a ton of stuff is off.  But still, I'd like to have a few things!

That's it for now!  Check out some of the other WiPs people are working on over at Freshly Pieced.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment