Monday, March 19, 2012

A Little Fun

It's been a rough day here, so to lighten the mood, I decided to play along with Katy's contest.  She got together with Brenda of Pink Castle Fabrics to host a fabric bundle contest.  I did one of these a few months ago, and I had a lot of fun picking out fabrics to create a custom bundle, so why not do it again?
I couldn't decide between two very different bundles that I put together.  Thankfully, they're allowing multiple entries!  I'm doing two blog posts, though, so I can enter them both.

Here's my first...


This one was totally inspired by that very first print in the top left corner.  It was new to me, but I loved it!  So I just pulled solids and prints that I thought went together with it.
Here's what each of the fabrics are:

Top Row
Fly a Kite Ice Cream in Cream (October Afternoon for Riley Blake)
Modern Meadow Herringbone in Timber (Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit)
Metro Living Lattice in Dusty Blue (Robert Kaufman)
Essex Linen in Coral (Robert Kaufman)
Middle Row
Crosshatch in Pink (Timeless Treasures)
Kona Solid in Lagoon (Robert Kaufman)
Oops a Daisy Gingham in Orange (Keiki for Moda)
Aviary 2 Woodgrain in Vintage Yellow (Joel Dewberry for Free Spirit)

Bottom Row
Fly a Kite Damask in Brown (October Afternoon for Riley Blake)
Fly a Kite Dot in Green (October Afternoon for Riley Blake)
Farm Fresh Haybale in Cream (October Afternoon for Riley Blake)
Essex Linen in Sunshine (Robert Kaufman)

1 comment:

  1. that fly a kite print is awesome isn't it? Love your bundle!

    ReplyDelete