Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Quilting

Okay, the suggestions were not exactly pouring in, and I got really antsy to get started, because the it's almost Christmas, and I'm trying to get this one done, plus another one that I haven't even started yet, plus the other little projects I'm working on, oh yeah - and planning my daughter's birthday party. I'm overwhelmed! So, I just dove in and started working on it.

I decided against the pebble quilting. Mainly, because that would mean buying a quilting foot, and for my husband's sake, I'm trying to not buy anything else that I absolutely don't need right now.

So I went for a wonky straight line.

I'm not super thrilled with it (let's just say it's very wonky, but maybe that will change after it's all done. I'm almost halfway done with the quilting now. Here's a sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment