Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Change of Plan

So, just hours after I posted my last post, a friend of mine on Facebook posted pictures of things that she's been making for her first baby. I asked if they decided what colors they were doing for the nursery, and she said, "we're doing a foresty/bird theme in the nursery - lots of green, pink, and chocolate."

It's not evident from the picture I posted, but that fabric line EXACTLY fits that description! Plus, my friend is of french ancestry, and there's tons of fleur de lis in different color schemes. I think that means that this quilt HAS to be for this new baby!

So, it's no longer "Sharon's quilt." It's now "Baby M's quilt."

This also means that I'll be going with the original size of this quilt, which means that I don't need anyone's help anymore!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it found a new home! I wasn't loving the solid row, but I totally understand having to improvise :)

    ReplyDelete