Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Question - Part 2

Okay, so the 2 people who responded said to do the disappearing nine patch. And to be honest, I think by the time I went to bed last night, I had already made up my mind to do that.

So, here's what I came up with.



Now here's my second question. Since I'm making two bags, should I make them identical, or do something different? I have enough charm packs to do the same fabric combination, so I was thinking of doing the same original configuration, but after they're cut, arranging them differently. This is one example of many possibilities.

3 comments:

  1. I vote for non-identical. it's easier that way to know whose is whose, and which is what, and all. Plus, it's more fun to make and less mass-produced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non matching, then they know which bag is theirs and there will be less arguments...we hope! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not matching...because that way you get to play around more with the design and process of the project. :o)

    ReplyDelete